Sharing your Survey Results with Stakeholders
What You’ll Learn
In this article you’ll learn how to share results with administrators, teachers and staff directly from the Panorama online platform.
Why Are Roles Important?
We use the word "role" to refer to the level of reports access a person has in your Panorama account. A role will determine what results a user has access to. Typically, we have three main roles that we use to determine who should see what data:
- District Administrator: Users in this role can see all of the data in a given district
- School Administrator: Users in this role can see all of the data available only for the school they are assigned to, as well as district summary reports when available. This role is typically assigned to school principals, assistant principals, counselors, etc.
- Teacher: Users in this role can see student level data for their classes only, as well as a summary of their school and district data when available.
How Do I Share Results With My Shareholders?
Sharing results directly from the platform is very easy!
First, you will need to release reports broadly to your shareholders. To do so, please click on the " Release Results" button next to each individual role. Only those users in that role with released results will be able to see results.
Next, click on the " Send invitation emails" button. This will send an email to your stakeholders with instructions to access their reports.
How Do I Share Results with Specific People?
Option 1: Release results to everyone, but only notify certain people reports are ready!
- Release reports for a survey on the survey page
- Invite only the users you want looking at the data via the "Users" Tab. Note: Anyone else in that school and role would still have access to the reports if they log in, but they wouldn't receive a notification so odds are they wouldn't log in.
Here is a visual of what that process would look like:
Option 2: Remove people from roles before releasing
- Go to the "Users" tab and edit the users you want to unlink from a given role
- Go back to your results page and click on "Release results" and "Send Invitation emails" out to all users
Here is a visual of what this would look like:
If you have any questions about adding users or which roles to select, please contact our support team at email@example.com and they'll be happy to provide more information.