Monitoring Response Rates
What You’ll Learn
Do you wish to achieve a high response rate for your surveys? If so, you might want to keep a close eye on your number of responses while your survey is live. Response rates are particularly helpful to measure engagement and provide insight into overall respondent participation. In this article you will learn to access to Response Rate Dashboard and to download completion lists to track participation.
Finding your Response Rates Dashboard
To access the response rates dashboard and your completion lists, please follow the simple steps outlined below:
- Once you've logged into the Panorama Platform click on the "Response Rates" dashboard at the bottom right-hand part of the platform. The icon looks like the below image.
NOTE: If are unable to locate the Response Rates icon at the bottom of your screen, please select the district or school you wish to see your response rates for and click on the "Response Rates" tab located towards the top left-hand side of your screen.
- If you clicked into your district or school, tab over to the "Response Rates" tab.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the "Choose a Survey" button to choose the survey you wish to see this information for.
- From here, you'll see the rate of completion for your surveys!
Navigating Completion Lists
- From the above Response Rates Dashboard, click on the grey "Download" button at the top-right hand side of the page. Click on the file below "Completion Lists:"
- Once you choose a survey, an XLXS file will download. This file will give you all pertinent student information and the column labeled "Surveys completed?" will provide you with TRUE (survey already completed) or FALSE (has not completed survey) values for the status of survey completion for each student.
- Click on the video below for a visual of how to navigate these lists
Want to learn more about raising response rates once you navigate to the Response Rates Dashboard? Check out the following resources!