Adding Users to Panorama Results
What You’ll Learn
How Adding Users Works:
As an administrator with access to the user management tool you are able to:
- Add user details (Name, Email)
- Assign a single role to a user (Teacher, principal…)
- Select the schools or districts a user can see
- Edit individual user details
- Search for users
- Manage user invitations to access in-platform results, including:
- Sending invitations when creating new users
- Sending/resending invitations to existing usersSeeing when users last logged in
- Seeing when users were last invited
To add users directly from the platform, you can click on the “Admin” icon located at the top-right side of your screen and then clicking on the “Users” tab.
Here you will click on the green plus sign next to Email, add your user’s information and then click on the “Save” button at the bottom of the screen. Once the user has been added, you can click the “Invite” button and an email with an invitation to setup an account will be sent to the user, to preview a sample of the invitation message that will be sent, click on the gray question mark next to the “Invite” header. You can also see the last time a user logged on, and if an invitation has been sent to a user previously.
Why Sharing your Data with Stakeholders Matters
It’s important to engage key stakeholders in report results to identify actionable next steps and to boost future response rates. The data you have collected can be very impactful to improve student outcomes. Feel free to share these results with your stakeholder now to ensure that everyone is engaging with the data you have collected and setting action plans based on their results.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I remove a user’s access?
- To remove access for a user you can click on the pencil icon located before the user email address and remove the role for this user.
- How do I edit a user?
- Use the pencil icon to edit any user’s information such as role, email address, name or organization as needed.
- How do I decide which results to share with a specific user?
- Please contact the support team at Panorama Education for help with specific questions about permissions configuration for specific users.